Tuesday, March 16

My Totally-Legal Entreaty To You: My Clever, Resourceful Audience

So, I'm looking for a few things. A few things that, apparently, I can't purchase/rent through my usual channels. There's a reason for my quest - and it involves both this blog's primary subject and what will be, I think, one feature of my post-Lost site. I need your help. Can any of you suggest a means to procure the following:

1) Fantasy Island, the reboot/remake starring Malcolm McDowell.
2) The Lost Islands - apparently an Australian television series from the 1970s.
3) The Secret Diary of Desmond Pfieffer - a short-lived American sitcom about Abraham Lincoln's black valet.

Anyone know where I might be able to get my hands on these? Shoot me an email and let me know.

With thanks,

M.

4 comments:

  1. You are looking for complete seasons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am indeed. My understanding is that Fantasy Island and Desmond Pfieffer both lasted a single season.

    If you've got any ideas, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scouring the Internets, this is all I could find.

    Found a YouTube link for part of PFEIFFER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrQRdDui-n4

    This guy on YouTube seems to have some episodes uploaded for FANTASY ISLAND (1998): http://www.youtube.com/user/fantasyisland1998fan#p/u

    ReplyDelete