Tuesday, May 18

Back to the Future Island

It's the last Lost Tuesday. Cause for celebration and for some good old fashioned premature grieving. Ease the pain of losing a television show by buying some stuff! Tee Fury continues its tradition of Lost-shirt Tuesdays today with this little number:



Cute. I picked up an Ab Aeterno T last week, so my back-monkey has been sated. But for those of you who haven't found that perfect piece of Island-themed attire, this might fit the bill.

Discussion column goes up in a few hours. Enjoy the day!

3 comments:

  1. Boooo! Grieving has begun. Although excited for tonights episode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's another one: http://www.threadless.com/product/2314/Smokebuster?streetteam=slashfilm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. My two favorite characters. Thank you for posting this. I would have totally missed it.

    ReplyDelete